To say Snapchat is having a moment is an understatement. It now reaches more 13- to 34-year-olds in the U.S. than Facebook or Instagram. The 100 million users it boasts in the US is more than Twitter and TikTok combined and it has a bigger content reach in the US than Netflix. At its 2020 Partner Summit, Snapchat showcased how it is dominating the social space and even won rave reviews for beating Apple at the event design game with its eye-catching virtual summit. Oh, snap!
Snapchat has also been adding more advertising functionality, as social media platforms are wont to do as they grow their user base. The most notable addition is the launch of Snapchat “Swipe Up to Call” ads, which is the platform’s version of Facebook’s click-to-call ads. This clearly demonstrates that millennial consumers want to call businesses from their mobile devices and that the hottest ad platforms see the value in making it easy to call businesses.
How Invoca’s Call Tracking Integration with Snapchat Works
We don’t want you to miss out on the party, so we are excited to announce our Invoca’s new integration with Snapchat. This integration allows marketers to track inbound calls and call conversions driven by Snap Swipe Up to Call ads.
Here’s how the new Invoca for Snap integration benefits marketers:
- Transparent attribution: View Invoca calls and call events (e.g. conversions) in your Snap reports right alongside your digital data.
- Optimization: Better optimize your digital marketing spend once you know exactly how your ads are driving call conversions (bye-bye marketing blind spot!)
- Audiences: Use your call and call conversion data to create accurate ad targeting or suppression audiences to reach the right Snap users and stop paying to serve ads to those who just converted.
Never ones for “our way or the highway” when it comes to integrations, our super-smart developers have made the Snap integration flexible enough to include several event types like purchases, subscriptions, reservations, and more. They even built in custom fields so that you can set up Invoca to send Snapchat the exact customer data you want to capture.
Invoca Call Tracking Integrations with Facebook and Instagram
Ready to take your social channel optimization even further? Invoca’s Facebook and Instagram integration is unmatched for tracking calls and conversions and mapping them back to the ads that drove them. We’re an Official Facebook Marketing Partner, so you might expect that. The kicker is that the native integration is 100% self-service and has you up and running in mere minutes. No, really. Minutes!
But, if you still need convincing, check out what our Facebook and Instagram integrations deliver:
- Transparent call data in Facebook Ads Manager reports.
- Visibility into the Facebook Campaigns, Ad Sets, and Ads driving calls and conversions.
- Cost and revenue for calls alongside online actions for a more accurate ROAS (return on ad spend) calculation.
- Ability to create Custom Audiences and dynamically seed them based on callers that meet your selected criteria.
- Functionality to use the custom audiences for retargeting or to expand reach with Lookalike Audiences.
- Visibility into Facebook Audience Insights to get a deeper understanding of segmented callers’ demographics and psychographics.
Sold yet? In truth, it’s never been easier to get full transparency into how your calls and call conversions are performing in Snap, Facebook, and Instagram and our teams are here to help.