Enterprise SaaS that Speaks Phone.
AvailabilityThe Invoca platform was built in the cloud to be highly available and redundant to ensure your business is never interrupted.
- Multiple leading and geographically diverse telecom carriers and cloud service providers to ensure coverage in case of local outages
- Web application uptime engineered to historical average of 99.99%
- Call uptime engineered to historical average of 99.999%
ScalabilityBorn in the cloud, Invoca has the scalable architecture and elastic capacity to meet your high-growth and variable call volume with ease.
- Equipped to handle 10x usage spike for any given customer
- Auto-scaling to meet growing customers and call volume
SecurityInvoca takes a multi-layered approach to protect your information by constantly monitoring and improving our applications, systems, and processes to meet your privacy and security needs.
- In compliance with HIPAA
- Privacy Shield Certified
- Comprehensive cloud services security, including:
ConfidenceInvoca’s proprietary CallConfidence Technology and Call Quality Assurance Team combat industry-wide spam and fraudulent calls from reaching your call centers, skewing your reporting, and costing you money.
- Multi-layered CallConfidence Technology that starts working before the call is even connected
- Blocked over 2 million spam and fraudulent calls in 2015
- Invoca’s industry-leading Call Quality Assurance Team is partnered with the FBI and FCC to analyze and investigate fraudulent calls to stop them at their source