Invoca is honored to receive the Inc. Best Workplace title for the fourth year running and to be named a winner in the "Established Excellence" and "Medium-Large Company" categories. These awards are a reflection of our employees who bring the best of themselves to work every day and foster a workplace of inclusivity, growth, and thriving.
This isn't an easy win, as Inc. says that “In 2021, thousands of companies applied to be recognized as one of the best workplaces in America. From the many remarkable companies vying for the award, only a fraction are being honored as Inc.’s 2021 Best Workplaces.”
This year, Invoca entered a second year of work-from-home due to COVID-19. As Invoca employees faced an extended period of Zooming their work days away, we continued to find new and fun ways to connect and build culture.
In February 2021, Invoca held its first-ever entirely virtual company kickoff. We had an All Systems Go! space theme, with key executives and external guest speakers and customers all wearing space suits and helmets. And we were not shy about leaning into the cheesy vibe. Because if you want to entertain 200 employees on a massive Tuesday Morning Zoom, it just makes sense to have your CEO dress up in a spacesuit and pretend slo-mo walk to the 2001: A Space Odyssey theme song. Works every time.
And we even managed to capture a company photo:
In addition to a virtual company kickoff, in the past year Invoca implemented new strategies to further unite and bond employees. Here are just a few:
- The executive team holds a weekly 30-minute all-hands meeting to discuss updates, followed by an open and transparent Q&A where employees can raise questions or concerns.
- The people and culture team hosts daily hour-long “water cooler” chats in an open video conference room. Anyone can join to have a relaxing chat about life outside of work.
- All employees are receiving an ongoing stipend to buy work-from-home equipment. Some of the most popular purchases have been standing desks and other ergonomic supplies.
- Teams receive resources to host virtual happy hours, game nights, and additional activities.
- Mental well-being support services are available for all employees through free therapy or coaching sessions.
Thank you to each and every Invoca employee for making 2020 a year to remember and for forging into 2021 with heads held high. We look forward to seeing what we create together this year and the milestones we will achieve as an Inc. Best Workplace.
Further Bell Ringing and Horn Tooting
In addition to Inc. Best Workplaces, Invoca has also recently been awarded Great Place to Work US Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology™ 2021; Best Customer Support – Call Tracking, as well as, First Place in Best Feature Set – Call Tracking from TrustRadius; and Great Place to Work US Fortune Best Workplaces for Parents™ 2020.
Want to see for yourself? That's great, because we're hiring! Check our our careers page to learn more.